Sustainable and Green Finance microdegree starts
Ready to take the next step in sustainable and green finance? Join our microdegree program and equip yourself with the skills and knowledge needed to support environmentally friendly and socially responsible investments!
The world becomes more aware of the need to mitigate climate change and promote sustainable development, and the demand for expertise in sustainable and green finance is growing. Our programme aims to meet this demand by equipping participants with the knowledge and skills to analyze, evaluate and support sustainable and green investments. The microdegree propramme " Sustainable and Green Finance" is designed to provide participants with a comprehensive understanding of sustainable and green finance, and how it can be used to support environmentally friendly and socially responsible investments.
The microdegree programme "Sustainable and Green Finance" addresses a range of skills, including:
Critical thinking to evaluate sustainable and green investments and understand the risks and opportunities associated with these investments.
Analytical skills to analyze financial instruments and evaluate their effectiveness in supporting sustainable and green investments.
Regulatory compliance skills in the field of the EU sustainable finance strategy and the regulatory requirements associated with sustainable and green finance.
Communication skills to communicate ideas effectively and present findings to a range of stakeholders, including financial institutions, investors, and policymakers.
- Participants will develop the ability to think strategically and understand the long-term implications of sustainable and green finance for financial institutions and investors.
How will your company benefit?
Improving Company Reputation: By participating in the program, you can acquire knowledge and skills that will help the company achieve sustainability goals and enhance its reputation and market position.
Exploring Financial Opportunities: The training program provides you with insights on how to implement green financing options, which can bring financial opportunities to the company and help reduce costs.
Investment Efficiency: Participation in the training program allows you to gain knowledge and skills to understand how sustainability impacts investments and how to choose sustainable investments that can benefit the company in the future.
Innovation: The training program helps you acquire knowledge and skills to implement innovative methods and solutions that will help the company achieve sustainability goals and stay competitive.
- Responsibility: The training program helps you understand how the company can operate responsibly by contributing to solving environmental and social issues, aligning your personal values with the company's values.
Microdegree programme will be held on the period October 21, 2023 until December 16, 2023. Lectures and seminars take place every second week on Fridays and Saturdays between 10:00-17:15.
Registration is available until 72 h before the first lecture of micro module or until there are free seats available.
From August 8, the price for non-students is €2700.
Prerequisites for participants who have not enrolled EBS master students or alumni.
- Bachelor's Degree
- Have at least 3 years of work experience in business or (green) economics sector, sustainability-related industries.
- Corporate CSR or ESG managers or specialists who works on daily basis with sustainability and circular economy issues in a company or organization.
- Sufficient proficiency in English (B2)
- Passed consultation with EBS consultant before October 13, 2023. Book your timeslot here .
Ready to become a leader in sustainable and green finance? Our microdegree program will equip you with the tools and knowledge needed to succeed in this rapidly growing field.
Programme will be repeated in autumn 2024. Registration starts July 2024.